This roller coaster ride is hard..one day we are on this great path, traveling in the right direction of healing and recovery (rockstar day at therapy yesterday)..the next day or should I say within minutes we (or I) are in a panic, seeing the path take a sharp turn. They raised the drain again this am and within minutes Jax was not in good shape; projectile vommitting and just not acting like himself. They have lowered it back and he seems better but tired. Waiting for doc to come in with plan. Tentative discussion is that they will pull the drain altogether and see how Jax reacts or keep it in a little longer but go slower with the increased pressure level. Not sure..
Of all days for this to happen, it is Brendan's b-day. Happy Birthday Sweetie! I hope you have a good day and know how much you are loved. I can't believe you are 12 yrs old. What a great young man you are. Hopefully after the doc comes in, things will settle and we can take Brendan for a birthday dinner and spend some much needed time with him.
I find myself pleading with God for Jax to be okay and not have another thing on his plate..but then remind myself that God is with us no matter what the day holds and will keep Jax wrapped in His arms. Please join me in prayer today for Jackson to feel better and strength for the rest of us.
Tina
Happy Birthday, Brendan! Wow! 12 years old.
ReplyDeleteCelebrating with you and your family; your love for each other is the best gift that I have received in a long time! Take good care of each other.