Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blogging??

I was hoping there was a way for Team Jax to receive an email notification when I post on the blog but I haven't found a way yet. It only allows me to put in 10 emails addresses for notification to be sent to. If anyone knows of a different way to do this please let me know. I may need to update carepage with message to visit blog??
Jax had a great weekend. Mimmy and I took him to the movies today. His favorite part is the popcorn and candy. He stayed awake for the entire movie too!  My sisters and I took him shopping. Lisa learned quickly that Jax now refuses to get in the cart; he likes to be the shopper..in every section we went to Jax found something that needed to go in the cart and if he wasn't picking out a new blouse for Baylee than he was running in-between the clothes racks...he's so fun!
We have more appt's this week with our neuro in the Springs and his rehab doc at Children's. Definitely getting anxious for his surgery and ready for the 18th to get here. We have the absolute best support team. So many people have offered to visit, bring meals, hang out with Brendan, pray, etc.. THANK YOU! I'm fervently praying everyday and night. Today I had more of a calming feeling when I thought about the surgery..God is hearing my prayers and letting me know to calm down, he is GOD. Learning to give him all my worries has been work in progress and I'm learning that I don't have to have control over everything; even the things I think I do!
"People make plans in their minds, but only the LORD can make them come true. Depend on the LORD in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:1,3

I have found a lot of research online relating to the surgery..I will post some of the info soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment